Parallel Profits Review, Insights and Testing Results
Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton are just about to uncover an entirely new business model called Parallel Profits, which is different to anything they, or anyone else, has ever done before. After being in the online marketing business for years and teaching people how to build businesses online, this is the first time they are giving people the chance to partner directly with them.This business model is something totally new unique, and extremely unconventional – it has HUGE demand, LOW competition, and is something that they have had consistent success with for many years. You can get more information in the Free 3 Step Blueprint below
What Is Parallel Profits?
|Product Name:||Parallel Profits|
|Author:||Aidan Booth, Steve Clayton|
To sum it up, Parallel Profits is an online training course which will teach you how to build your own local SEM agency from scratch making $100,000/ year providing really simple online services to small and local businesses. This system was replicated based on a business model Aidan and Steve are successfully running for 9 years and is probably the fastest way for newbies to generate their own remotely income.
How Does This System Work?
Parallel Profits is sharing and teaching the fastest way to earn a full-time living online. In fact, you only need as little as 7 sales to create a $100,000/year business.
This business model is all about selling simple services to local businesses but in a completely unique way – with three BIG twists to make this absolutely different to anything you have seen before:
- By joining the training, you will be invited to work directly with them as part of a franchise. This means that you don’t need to worry about creating a brand, website or sales pitch. No need to worry about the marketing materials or copywriting. EVERYTHING will already be setup for you – enabling you to make sales immediately.
- When you secure a local business as a client, there won’t be any need to perform or even outsource any of the services that you will be offering. Why? There will be a full team available to do all the work for them, eliminating any need for employees or expertise.
- The unique client capture system will also enable you to get clients without every having any face-to-face communication with them! Sales? Forget that, it is already built into the system.
But Is There Real Demand for This System..
- By now you should probably know that generating traffic to your website is crucial for having success online. There are lots of businesses who already have an online presence, but 99% of them don’t really know how to get the right people to their website to get their business running..
- According to CNBC, in the United States alone, up to 45% of all small businesses don’t even have a website. In the United Kingdom, two million small companies are operating without any kind of online presence too. What this means is that there are lots of businesses who need their online presence to be build, but they don’t know who they should turn to. Hope you can see the huge demand here..
Aidan and Steve are running their own SEM agency in Cape Coral for 9 years now and they know that on average 7 customers will collectively generate you an income of $12,000 per month in total – equating to $144,000 each year. As we work on a profit margin of 70% you will get out $100,000 in net profit and there are no strings attached to scaling up this business once you have your first customers.
Ok, lets’s do the math..
- 15 customers = Potentially $308,000/year (You take home: $215,000)
- 25 customers = Potentially $515,000/year (You take home: $360,000)
- 50 customers = Potentially $1,030,000 /year (You take home: $720,000)
I know it seems a little too easy to be true — but the above scenario is actually very realistic… We’ve seen it over and over again for about a decade now and what I can tell you is this…
What Will You Find Inside The Members Area?
Now before we get down to the fine-details, there are a couple of important points that I need to make…
- Yes, this will be YOUR OWN business. Even though you are partnering with them, you will own your own business – it is an asset that you can SELL on to someone else, if you wanted. It is YOURS.
- If you are the type of person that wants to go-alone and build your own version of the business and not enter into a franchise situation, that is totally fine. All the training and resources are there in order for you to do that. You are totally free to set up your own business, domain name, build your own brand and take advantage of this incredible business model.
Let’s run through each of the 7 components that PP contains to show you how this all comes together…
1. Master Blueprint
The master blueprint is the first part of this online training and is designed like an “over the shoulder” video series where you will step by step learn how to build your own SEM agency from scratch. Besides detailed modules where you will be shown the most successful tactics to run this business, it also includes several strategy manuals, weekly webinar series and Mind Maps etc.
2. The Lead Accelerator
Generating leads is one of the hardest and also most important things when talking about this business model. To make it easier for you Aidan and Steve have not just included a rolodex of tools and services that they personally use to generate fresh leads and customers, but they are also going to be GIVING you batches of targeted leads on a silver platter. That’s right…they are going to be handing you highly qualified leads… which will save you time, money – and effort and most importantly will give you a direct path to achieving your first target of securing 7 customers (leading to $100,000 per year in profit).
3. The Engagement Engine
One of the main idea behind this business model is to make it as passive as possible. That is why it comes with a suite of automation tools that will take all of the time consuming work of you.
- Firstly, you’ll get access to the “audit” tool that analyzes a potential customers website listings, business reviews, social presence, website performance and advertising reach. It tells them what needs to be improved and fixed and why they should use YOU to carry out these improvements.
- In addition to this, you will also be able to take advantage of our “communication” tool which contains a series of high-converting email sequences which will get sent to your leads automatically and help convert them into customers.
4. The Instant Asset Machine
Before starting with anything else you will need to build out your website presence to look as professional as possible. That is why they’re going to give you a fully functional Landing page, proven to convert that will attract new leads and turn them into customers like clockwork. All you need to do is give them a few simple details then their development team will set everything up. Not only will you get a custom landing page, they’ll also hand you a pre-designed website which you can use to generate traffic which can then be converted into leads and customers. In addition to this, literally all the marketing materials — brochures… business cards… mail shots and other elements will already be designed, created and ready to use.
5. The Delivery Hub
By now you have definitely asked yourself how you gonna hands all of the service you are selling to your customers – this is where the delivery hub kicks in:
- When you secure a customer and sell a service (whether that be building a website, performing SEO or whatever else) …and once you have been PAID, all you do is head over to the “Delivery Hub”, select the service you need to provide, add in the details and our team of experts will do the tasks for you and deliver back the completed work which you can then pass back to your customer.
- They’ll literally take care of every service that you’ll be offering…SEO, Website Building, Hosting and all the others – so even if you have ZERO knowledge or expertise in these areas, it won’t matter at all. Again, YOU take advantage of all of their expertise.
6. The Private Community
The main PP community will be a Facebook group and this is where you will get notifications and updates about new training, upcoming workshop webinars and other important updates. Not only will you be able to connect with fellow members and keep your finger on the pulse, you’ll also be notified about new advanced tactics, additional updates as well as other opportunities to generate income from this business model. Then, once you are set up and running and have made your first sale. you will be able to get access to the ‘partners’ community’.
7. Specialist Support
This support is private email based and will be manned 365 days per year. We will help you whenever you need it and guide you every step of the way. Essentially, you should view the support system as a “Rapid-Response” help desk where our team of expert coaches (who know this business inside and out) will be on call to help you out. In addition to all of the above, they will also be introducing supplementary levels of coaching and support depending where you are in the process of building your business.
Parallel Profits Review and Final Verdict
We were lucky enough to be selected as one of the initial beta testers of this course, and we were excited to give this system a try. Ultimately, just like you, we had no idea what to expect, but we quickly found out that this business model deserved all the hype it had seen online.
Perhaps the most compelling part of Parallel profits, is that you genuinely don’t need to invest any money into your business strategy up-front. If you have a computer and a reliable internet connection, you can get started – it’s that simple. This means that anyone can get involved – no matter your budget.
You only need a tiny number of customers to start making a significant profit each month. As they beginto pay you in advance for the work that you do, your money worries will disappear. There’s even the option to create profit margins of more than 70% using an incredibly simple model.
Parallel profits is a unique business strategy for people in search of a better way to earn money online. Unlike other courses online, it teaches you how to use a business strategy with huge demand and little supply – so acquiring customers really isn’t a problem.
The only real down-side of the course is the starting price of around $2,497. However, it’s worth noting that you will get a 60-day money back guarantee with your purchase, so if you don’t begin earning money straight away, you can simplyget a refund.
With the 60-day money-back guarantee there is absolutely no risk to you with Parallel Profits. Remember, this is PROVEN to work, completely unprecedented and you will never get this opportunity ever again. It really is now or never and you must request your territory as soon as possible before someone else claims it. If you don’t get in on this now, you WILL miss the boat. The only people who will have access to this are the people who are on the inside with us. So you’re either in, or you’re out.
Who Are Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton?
Steve Clayton has been an online marketer since leaving his corporate job back in 2003. He quickly saw success through two different channels – one by providing simple services to small businesses (something we’ll discuss in more detail shortly), and secondly through using Google PPC as an affiliate marketer. Steve decided right away that he wanted to grow his online business into something much bigger, to take it from a ‘hobby’ to a business that would support his family as well as the lifestyle he wanted to live.
By 2006, Steven had built an incredibly successful 7-figure business and was on a one- way path to much bigger things online.
Aidan Booth had some kind of the same dream. He started with the idea of building a “small income stream” that’d allow him to be geographically free and totally location independent. He met his wife, Carolina, on a ski trip in Lake Tahoe back in 2003. They were both 20 years old at the time, working the winter season at Squaw Valley, California. When winter ended, Aidan went back to New Zealand where he was part-way through University, and Carolina returned to her home in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It became crystal clear to him that he’d never be able to be completely free if he was tied down to a day job in New Zealand, so he set about finding another way to make money so that he could move to Argentina.
After a couple of years of struggling online, he finally got to the point where he could quit his day-job in New Zealand, and got a one-way ticket to Argentina. He had an online income and was officially free to live anywhere in the world.
Over the past decade their business has grown tremendously. Steve and Aidan met in 2010, and became business partners six years ago, in 2013. We now have a team of over 50 employees who are based in the USA, the UK, Canada, Pakistan, Argentina, Venezuela and China. So those are our beginnings in a nutshell.
A Brief Introduction How You Can Successfully Run Your Own SEM Agency
If you already know everything there is to know about PPC, you’re halfway there, but there’s still a lot to be done before you can ensure that you’re running a successful company.
According to Internet Live Stats, Google receives about 3.5 billion searches per day. If you can help your audience to grab a slice of that action, then you could be on the right track for a seriously successful business.
To help you start your strategy on the right foot, we’ve put together this simple guide to help you make the most out of your service management venture.
Let’s get started.
- SEM and the PPC service management sector have a lot of value to offer people with the right entrepreneurial mindset. However, before you can start a successful company, you need to ask yourself whether you really want to run a business.
- There’s a big difference between offering services as a freelance PPC consultant and running a business that sells your service to clients.
- When you launch a business, you have to perform a range of everyday tasks yourself, including writing proposals, pitching presentations, going to conferences to update your skills, and even visiting networking events. Each of these activities will cost you time and money, and none of them are necessarily guaranteed to pay off. Once you start to land clients, you’ll need to balance doing the work on their PPC campaigns, with searching for your next customer.
This is the reality for most service-based startups. Your hourly wage needs to reflect the fact that you’re going to be spending a lot of time looking for your next source of income. If that sounds like too much stress for you to handle, then you might be better off selling your skills to a company that’s already established in your sector, so you can focus completely on PPC. You can check out more at our blog where we share some of the best information you can get anywhere online.
Keep in mind that most PPC managers with experience can earn anywhere up to 70k with only 3 years of experience. The more your experience grows, the more your potential earning point develops too. When you’re doing your break-even calculations, keep those figures in mind, and decide whether running a business would really pay off, or whether you could get more money elsewhere. Additionally, it’s worth noting that an in-house job can actually help you to develop more experience and build your network.
Creating your Break-Even Analysis
With a good idea of your cash flow situation, you can begin to work on your break-even analysis. These evaluations demonstrate the amount of money you need to break in to cover all of your expenses, before you begin to make a significant profit. To figure out your break-even point, ask yourself:
- What are the fixed costs you need to pay each month: i.e. broadband, power, insurance, rent, business overheads, employee funds.
- What are your variable costs each month: these are costs that may change each month according to the number of clients you get
- What is the sales revenue you need to cover your bills?
The idea is to give yourself a basic insight into the amount of sales you need to make each month to run your business and pay your bills at the same time. You can also use this analysis as a starting point when figuring out how much to charge for your services.
It shouldn’t take long with a calculator for you to see whether the numbers work in your strategy, or they don’t. If you can make enough money, then you can go ahead and start to build a business plan. If you can’t make the cash you need, then it’s time to get out while you still can.
Assessing the Competition
Ultimately, no matter what kind of service business you decide to run, you’ll always have competition. There are plenty of PPC management services out there, so you need to make sure that you stand out.
Since almost anyone can get started as a PPC service provider, you’re going to have to work hard to figure out why your prospective clients should choose you over your competitors. Do you have better credentials to other people in your space?
Can you provide a local service for a specific group of people? Try not to focus too heavily on being the service with the lowest price. This strategy often ends up meaning that you get caught in a race to the bottom with other people trying to be the cheapest solution.
If you price your services too low, you could also risk undervaluing yourself to potential clients. The decision to undercut everyone else with your pricing will typically only work for a very short amount of time. Once you hook your clients into a low price, they may begin to expect it, and ask for discounts too. The best option is to give someone a low price only when they know that they’re getting a discount. If you let them know they’re getting a discount, they can help you to credibility for your service, and you won’t end up with a reputation as being the “cheapest” service provider around.
Establishing a Pricing Strategy
Since simply trying to offer the “cheapest” services isn’t going to work for long, you’ll need an alternative approach to pricing instead. Remember that you’re selling a service, not a product. This means that you can only go so low with your price before you start to work for nothing.
A good way to make sure that you’re taking the right approach to pricing is to think about how you’re going to scale and evolve in the future. You might be able to take on more staff, which means that you can offer a greater volume of services for a lower price.
If you can’t simply aim for a low price, then you need to figure out what kind of cost is competitive. You can’t choose a price that’s too high, because you need time to prove that you’re worth the money you’re asking for. Unless you can instantly prove to your customers that they can get something from you that they can’t find anywhere else, then it’s a good idea to keep your pricing range somewhere in the middle. If you can offer options like additional press coverage, organic search traffic and more, then you might be able to charge a little more.
Differentiating Yourself in the PPC Market
While you’re making your pricing decisions, look at the existing competition in the parallel profits market and try to find out whether there are any gaps that you can fill. Do you notice that your competitors don’t offer great reporting options for their clients? Is there a way that you can offer your clients a better level of service by getting more deeply involved with their company? Maybe you can focus exclusively on a particular industry?
Most of the time, the big PPC campaign prices are based on the amount of money a client wants to spend, and the money they’re willing to invest in reporting. If you get paid a percentage of spend, then you’ll need to focus on where clicks are expensive, and where volume is good. Remember that certain niches can be more profitable than others.
On the other hand, prices for smaller PPC campaigns tend to be based on a fixed amount with consistent retainers. When you’re deciding how you want to price your services, make sure that you know what your competition is doing. Although recurring income sounds great, it’s important to make sure that you don’t underestimate the price of maintaining a relationship with that account. This could mean that you start losing income and start building expense instead. Remember that a well-executed one-off deal can sometimes be better for you in the long-term than an underpriced ongoing relationship.
What Is The Best Product To Start With When Doing PPC?
The best products to promote when you are just starting out with PPC are the ones that already have some social buzz made around them. This are products people already have started to promote on social platforms and have some decent search in Google. It will be much easier to start your campaign with this products as people are already engaged to those products and you wont need to convince them to buy it. One of this products in 2018 was definitely perfect smile teeth reviewed by diyhappy.com – people went totally crazy about this product and when you were running an PPC campaign on those you could make a lot of money. Another product which was showing a lot of social engagement was the Dodow fall a sleep projector. This product was also featured on Kickstarter and than promoted by several huge affiliate platforms.
The third product we need to mention was also showing all of the factors mentioned above + was designed for a age span which is showing the best conversion rates when running a PPC campaign. The product is called XY Find It and you can read the full review here.and the other review of ear wax remover tools by diyhappy.com
Why Selling Private Label on Amazon is Still The Best Option To Start Your Online Business With?
Amazon has broken all the records in the past becoming the biggest online trading platform for eCommerce products. There are lots of online training courses which are promising to teach beginners how to start their own business selling private label products on Amazon. Among them the Amazing Selling Machine course is for sure the most promising option and has the best overall rating and success stories from students who have tried it out. If you want to read more about Amazing Selling Machine than you should read this article here: https://www.gfkamerica.com/amazing-selling-machine-review
Amazon is the perfect choice for beginners as it requires almost no previous knowledge in digital marketing or general business. There is also no bigger investment needed to get started, as you can simple order lower quantities when starting out..
- 1 Parallel Profits Review, Insights and Testing Results
- 1.1 What Is Parallel Profits?
- 1.2 How Does This System Work?
- 1.3 Creating your Break-Even Analysis
- 1.4 Assessing the Competition
- 1.5 Establishing a Pricing Strategy
- 1.6 Differentiating Yourself in the PPC Market